Video marketing is used to grow your business from building customer support to promoting your brand, services, or products. Video marketing can give a medium to present how-to’s, promote customer testimonials, increase your sales, live-stream events and deliver entertaining viral content.
And how video marketing is easy and simple to use in your business: Your business will create brand videos that, in some way, promote your company in the competition for ways like drive sales, raise awareness of your products or services, or engage your customers.
Benefits of Video Marketing
- Video marketing helps you connect with your target audience. Today, major so much of a company’s marketing efforts are designed to help build trust in the audience, allowing your customers to know your brand better.
- Video builds authority & trust in the customers, and these are the two important things for sales matter.
- Video marketing is an SEO hit point, which helps create backlinks to your site, boosting likes and shares. And This can affect search rankings and driving traffic to your website and so be sure to post your videos to YT; as you know, youtube is connected with google and tags with the keywords/keyphrases!
- Video Marketing boosts information. About your brand, product service around the world.
Email subject lines that include the word “video” see a 19% rises in open rates and a 65% high growth in click-throughs.
- Four times as many clients would prefer to watch a product video than read a product description.
The important thing to consider is this: after watching a video, customers are 65-85% more likely to purchase.
To create your video marketing strategy, you’ll require :
Allocate resources : You’re going to need to plan some budget for video marketing at the least, some simple equipment and basics necessary for the shoot, good editing software, and a video marketing team, and some time to create it.
- Tell your stories : This is important as it is in the video, so get brainstorming: What stories do you want to tell? How will you tell them?
- Engage : Present your story in such a way that you must engage your audience while you do so. How will you make your stories interesting? And What will grab your audience’s attention?
- Keep it short : There’s no set length for marketing videos, but the general thumb rule is that shorter is better and simple. Be ruthless with your editing skill and cut the necessary stuff.
- Publish : Publish your videos far and wide, immerse them in your website, upload them to Google-owned YouTube channel and on all your social media channels and Then, go with the promotion.
Understand the target audience:
- Research whether your product is in demand
- Evaluate the cost of website traffic and its source
- Research how the user behavior on your website
- Prepare a marketing plan around these factors.
4 Major Types of Video Marketing You Can Do by yourself
Educational videos : Can teach your audience something new and minor you have missed out on other marketing brands. This type of video marketing helps build trust and faith between you and your target audience and establish yourself as an expert in your industry.
Company culture videos : It will help to show off your company’s personality. Company culture videos give real insight to your audience when you are honest about your products and services. Customers get attacked by the product and think once to buy it.
Product videos : Product videos for your video marketing strategy help you display your products and get people interested.
Testimonial videos : Customer testimonials are perfect for pushing the audience from the consideration process to the purchase stage of the buying process.
If someone is researching products from your website and a competitor, and you have glowing testimonials from clients, they’re more likely to choose you.